| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vladivostok in August is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in August is very faintly moist with rain every now and then. Some 148.7mm (5.9in) of fluid is dumped during on average 14 days.
- The heavens above Vladivostok are slightly fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:15 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 13:54.
- There are approximately 8:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vladivostok August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Vladivostok, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Vladivostok:
- Ekaterino-Nikol'Sko, Russia - 518.7 kms (322.3 miles) N
- Changchun, China - 537.4 kms (334 miles) W
- Yanji, China - 198.5 kms (123.4 miles) W
- Chunggang, South Korea - 438.7 kms (272.6 miles) WSW
- Hyesan, South Korea - 362.8 kms (225.5 miles) WSW
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 353.2 kms (219.5 miles) SW
- Wonsan, South Korea - 576.2 kms (358 miles) SW
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 685.6 kms (426 miles) SW
- Chunchon, North Korea - 678.8 kms (421.8 miles) SSW
- Kangnung, North Korea - 649.1 kms (403.4 miles) SSW
- Ullungdo Island, North Korea - 632.5 kms (393.1 miles) S