| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vladivostok in February is very cold at -10.3 °C (13.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -15 °C (5 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with seldom any snow. A paltry 18.1mm (0.7in) of water tumbles across an average of 4 days.
- The heavens above Vladivostok are reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:15 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 10:26.
- There are approximately 4:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vladivostok February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Vladivostok, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Vladivostok:
- Ekaterino-Nikol'Sko, Russia - 518.7 kms (322.3 miles) N
- Changchun, China - 537.4 kms (334 miles) W
- Yanji, China - 198.5 kms (123.4 miles) W
- Chunggang, South Korea - 438.7 kms (272.6 miles) WSW
- Hyesan, South Korea - 362.8 kms (225.5 miles) WSW
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 353.2 kms (219.5 miles) SW
- Wonsan, South Korea - 576.2 kms (358 miles) SW
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 685.6 kms (426 miles) SW
- Chunchon, North Korea - 678.8 kms (421.8 miles) SSW
- Kangnung, North Korea - 649.1 kms (403.4 miles) SSW
- Ullungdo Island, North Korea - 632.5 kms (393.1 miles) S