| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vladivostok in June is mild at 12.9 °C (55.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid with rain sometimes. Circa 98.7mm (3.9in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 16 days.
- The blue above Vladivostok is a little dull having on balance a modest 4:23 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 15:08 long and the longest day is 15:22 long with an average length of 15:18.
- There are approximately 10:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29% of daylight hours and cloudy 71% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vladivostok June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Vladivostok, Russia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Vladivostok:
- Ekaterino-Nikol'Sko, Russia - 518.7 kms (322.3 miles) N
- Changchun, China - 537.4 kms (334 miles) W
- Yanji, China - 198.5 kms (123.4 miles) W
- Chunggang, South Korea - 438.7 kms (272.6 miles) WSW
- Hyesan, South Korea - 362.8 kms (225.5 miles) WSW
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 353.2 kms (219.5 miles) SW
- Wonsan, South Korea - 576.2 kms (358 miles) SW
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 685.6 kms (426 miles) SW
- Chunchon, North Korea - 678.8 kms (421.8 miles) SSW
- Kangnung, North Korea - 649.1 kms (403.4 miles) SSW
- Ullungdo Island, North Korea - 632.5 kms (393.1 miles) S